The Portland Chinese Times is the first local Chinese Newspapers since 1997 and the most popular local newspaper in Chinese language. Portland Chinese Times is distributed for free or home delivered by subscription every Friday, reaching throughout the Oregon and SW Washington through distribution outlets, major business areas, restaurants, Asian supermarkets, community centers, library, school and institutes, community businesses, sidewalk newsstands and subscriptions.
We provide our readers a comprehensive source of local, regional and international news. We emphasize participation in American politics, culture and business to empower our readers.
A. Portland Chinese Times Social Media Channels
- PCT e-paper（Every Friday）since 1997
- PCT Official Website starting from 2008
- PCT Facebook starting from 2010
- WeChat Official Account（pdxnow）Post Daily since 2018
- PCT App (PCT NOW) since 2019
- PCTTVonline starting from 2020
B. PCT Published Newspaper
- Size of newspaper: 11.5” (W) x 20.25” (H) Exclusive “broadsheet” size
- Readers: Chinese/Asian community
- Frequency & Circulation: Weekly published on Friday 10,000 copies / week
- Distribution & Subscription: Oregon and SW Washington. Available at newsstands, China Town, Downtown, Libraries, Restaurants, Grocery Stores and Retail Business at the City of Portland (97206, 97266, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Lincoln City, & Vancouver, Washington). Free-of-charge or $100/year for mailing charges.
- Deadline & Feature: Every Tuesday 6:00pm.
波 特 蘭 新 聞 辦 公 室 ( Portland Chinese Times Office )
8733 SE Division St., Suite 208
Portland, OR 97266
|電話號碼 ( Phone )||503-771-9560|
|傳真號碼 ( Fax )||503-788-8900|
|公司電郵 ( Company )|
|新聞電郵 ( News )|
|廣告電郵 ( Advertisement )|